Plan for your future. Achieve peace of mind.
A special event to help you address the issues we all face in life when it is at its most precious, that is, while dealing with a life-limiting illness or advanced age. You'll leave well informed of the various issues and be able to develop your own bucket lists to simplify your challenges and become more fully engaged in your physical and financial well-being.
This will be an uplifting day with medical professionals, financial advisors, lawyers and various other reputable speakers providing support and wellness through education. Presentations will include
- The Advanced Care Plan-My Voice: Dr. Charlie Chen, Hospice Palliative Care Consultant, Royal Columbian Hospital
- De-cluttering and Downsizing: Susan Borax, Good Riddance Professional Organizing Solutions
- Honouring the Mystery: Barbara Morningstar, Surrey Hospice
- Wills and Estates, Financial Planning Panel Discussion: Richard Rainey of DBM Lawyers, Adam Plank of EPR, Jason Jakubec of Lawyers West, Kathy Tsonis of RBC Wealth Management|RBC Dominion Securities.
- Connecting Family, Building Caring Networks & Creating Legacy: Dave Teixeira, Dave.ca Communications
- Living Our Bucket List - The Gift of Love: Sharie Ford
Tickets: $25 includes Lunch and Coffee Breaks (Pre-Registration & Prepayment Required)
Charity Number: 89458 0635 RR0001