EMPLOYMENT / BOARD OPPORTUNITIES
Manager, Hospice Programs & Administration
Working within the vision, polices and values of Crossroads Hospice Society, this position is responsible for the day-to-day operations of a quality 10 bed- community hospice that prides itself in exceptional care and support of patients and their loved ones. Major responsibilities include facility management, leading and coordinating patient and family support programs including Art Care and Pet therapy, supervision of direct service staff, volunteer management, human resources and administration. Adhering to the contract obligations as set out in the Fraser Health (FH) Service Provider Agreement and ensuring BC Food Safe practices are followed are also key components of this role.
In addition, the Manager will be an advocate for quality palliative care and enhancing quality of life by providing care, compassion and comfort with the goal of living each day to its fullest.
Full Time Permanent Position.
- Post-secondary education in a related field or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated ability to lead and supervise direct service team and administrative personnel
- Knowledge of hospice care and services provided to patient and family/caregiver through an interdisciplinary group
- Demonstrated ability to organize and prioritize multiple tasks and work roles
- Volunteer experience an asset
If you are interested in a rewarding career that makes a real difference in people's lives every day, please submit resume, and cover letter (including salary range expectations) to firstname.lastname@example.org
This posting will be open until the position is filled.
Charity Number: 89458 0635 RR0001